The Application Process
If you would like to apply to our program for a PGY-1 or a PGY-2 position, you should apply through ERAS before December 1.
If you are a graduate of an osteopathic medical school, please click here for additional information.
All mail, e-mail and telephone inquiries can be directed to Lisa Nicholson, Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator at 508-856-3821, e-mail: email@example.com.
Residency and Fellowship Program Staff include:
Stephen O. Heard, M.D.
- Professor and Chair, Dept. of Anesthesiology
Mark Dershwitz, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor and Academic Vice Chair, Dept. of Anesthesiology
Eleanor M. Duduch, M.D.
- Assistant Professor, Director, Residency/Education Program
- Fellowship Director for the Advanced Clinical Anesthesiology Fellowship
Khaldoun Faris, M.D.
- Assistant Professor and Program Director for the Critical Care Fellowship
- Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator for Anesthesia