WorcesterView Local Area Map in a larger map
http://www.worcesterma.gov/, known as the City of Seven Hills, is located in Central Massachusetts and is:
- A 45 minute drive to Boston and 4 hours to NYC
- A short drive to the shores of Cape Cod, Rhode Island and Maine, or the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont
- Airports are within a 45-60 minute drive including Logan International Airport (Boston), Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (Manchester NH), Bradley International Airport (Windsor Locks, CT), TF Green International Airport (Providence RI).
- Frequent train service to Boston weekdays and weekends (1 hour) via Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority Commuter Rail.
- Amtrak from Worcester, Providence and Boston
- Worcester Bus Terminal inside Union Station
- Safe and family-friendly
- 13 local colleges and universities
- centrally located…