Only those who have completed the training course will be able to access Resource Scheduler scheduling software. To sign up for the next available training use the link http://w3.umassmed.edu/events/schoolservices_events.aspx
PeopleCube Resource Scheduler Click Link
Refer to the training handout for first time log in instructions.
(Make sure you are not in the training site !!! Use the link above.)
New Resource Scheduler Software is open for scheduling FY13 ONLY (July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013)
Approvals will be processed within two business days if you fill out all the required information.
If you do not respond within two business days to Room Reservations questions concerning your pending request it will be canceled.
All "reservation wizard" requests are real-time and will hold the room you have selected pending approval. (There is no need for a 1st or second choice)
IMPORTANT: The required fields (under Options) must be filled out first – they are in RED print.
1. Account Code – a pull down menu, select UMMS or UMMHC.
2. Catering Needed – a pull down menu – select yes or no
3. Second Contact – a contact other than yourself, who can be contacted if there are any questions concerning the event
4. Contact Phone – a full phone number, including area code, is required (ie: 508-856-2264)
5. "On Behalf of" must be filled out with either yourself or the second contact or the person you are requesting the meeting for with a phone number or email listed..
For requests through June 30, 2012 of this year the process will remain the same. (FY12 July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012)
Room Reservations will only reserve space for fundraising events that are instiutionally sponsored and/or approved through the development office in writing.
A Faculty Advisor and phone number is required by all students as “Responsible person” on all space requests.