Name: (First) Name: (Last)
1. Does your laptop meet all minimum system requirements listed here? http://www.umassmed.edu/is/acs/byod/minreq.aspx
Please list any exceptions:
2. Have you successfully downloaded all plug-ins, programs and installed the bookmarks from this page? http://www.umassmed.edu/is/acs/byod/software.aspx
3. Did you check your Blackboard Learn compatibility? (Please see http://blackboard.force.com/publickbarticleview?id=kAB700000008OIq for a list of browsers compatible with Bb Learn)
4. Which Operating System are you using?
5. Which anti-virus have you installed and run?
Contact Academic Computing Services with questions, comments or concerns regarding your laptop. Academiccomputingservices@umassmed.edu
The UMass Medical School Customer Service Help Desk is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm. Please bring your queries about the Student Laptop Program to the UMMS Help Desk.
You may also visit us in person at S1-321.
Technical assistance for Bb Learn is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Self Help and Contact information for assistance with troubleshooting can be found at http://umw.echelp.org.