The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations is a resource for investigators, providing assistance with securing private funding for research, educational and community-related projects. Functioning as the primary contact with foundations and corporations and their officers and trustees, CFR establishes and maintains the institutions' relationships and assures best practices.
Our staff is available to assist with:
- Research of potential funding sources, inquiries, guidelines and deadlines for submissions
- Development of solicitation strategies
- Assistance in gathering required material such as financial statements, background information, and various institutional documents
- Professional packaging of proposals
- Stewardship, including ongoing strategies of communication, award acknowledgments, progress reports and site visits
The use of best practices maximizes the funding opportunities for the institutions as well as the success of the individual project.