GSN Continuing Education Classes
UMass GSN Continuing Education (CE) Courses are provided to allow students (non-matriculated students) the opportunity to take a course to further their professional and/or academic goals. Courses are available for the traditional learner on campus and for the non-traditional learner who seeks opportunities for online learning. A non-matriculated student is not considered to be registered in a degree program at the Graduate School of Nursing at UMass Worcester. They may not take a course as an audited course unless approved by the GSN.
Summer class registration is available now!
- Obtain faculty approval, if required
- Complete Non-Degree Student Information Form
- Complete Proof of Residency Form (requires notarization)
- Bring completed documents and means of verification of identification (government issued ID and paperwork with your social security number) to the Registrar’s Office for verification of identification and registration completion.
- Once the Registrar’s office signs off, take the paperwork to the Bursars office and pay for your course(s). You are not considered to be registered until you have done both of these steps.
- You will receive an email from the GSN regarding details about your class before the class begins.
- UMMS Employees: UMMS Tuition Waiver Form (see UMMS Human Resources Policy # 3007 – Tuition Programs)
- UMMHC Employees: Tuition must be paid to the UMMS Bursar at Registration.
- Worcester Consortium Students: Consortium Cross-Registration Forms are available in the UMMS Registrar’s Office if necessary
- Other University of Massachusetts Students: Intercampus Course Exchange Registration Forms are available in the UMM Registrar’s Office
Note: Any student has a right to file a request with the Registrar's Office that some or all of this information not be published or disseminated except as required by Federal or State statutes or necessary to a basic function of the school. Please contact that office to file such a request.
All payments must be made in person to the Bursar's Office. Acceptable forms of paymens are by Credit Card (we accept Master Card, Visa, and Discover), or by check made payable to the University of Massachusetts.
Out of State
*Subject to Change
Technical Support Questions
For usernames, password resets, or technical support for online classes, please call 1-888-856-4863 or use the UMass Worcester helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org