Squash and Celeriac Home Fries
• 1 butternut squash
• 1 large celeriac (celery root) you can just use the butternut squash if you like
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 to 2 teaspoons salt
• Preheat the oven to 350 F
• Peel the butternut squash, cut in half, and scoop out the inside seeds. Chop the squash into ¼ inch pieces. Peel the celeriac and chop into small pieces with the excess oil.
• Coat a baking tray with olive oil and salt, and coat the celeriac and/or squash pieces with the excess oil. Make sure all the pieces are coated with the olive oil.
• Bake in the oven until browned and cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes.
• Turn the fries over during the baking process to ensure that they cook evenly.
• Yields 2 to 3 servings