• 3 ½ cups almond flour
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• 2 large eggs
• Preheat the oven to 350 F. Set aside 2 large baking sheets.
• Cut 3 pieces of parchment paper to the size of the baking sheets.
• In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, rosemary, and thyme. In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil and eggs. Stir the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
• Divide the dough into 2 pieces
• Place one piece of dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll to 1/16-inch thickness.
• Remove the top piece of parchment paper and transfer the bottom piece of parchment with the rolled-out dough onto the baking sheet.
• Repeat this process with the remaining piece of dough.
• Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes, until lightly golden. (after crackers have cooled, you might need to put them in again for another 15 minutes to make them more crisp).
• Let the crackers cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.
Makes 60 crackers