Scrumptious Sandwich Bread
• ¾ cup creamy roasted almond butter, at room temperature
• 4 large eggs
• ¼ cup blanched almond flour
• ¼ cup arrowroot powder
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7 by 3-inch loaf pan with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour.
• In a large bowl, mix the almond butter with a handheld mixer until smooth, then blend in the eggs.
• In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt, baking soda, and flax meal. Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
• Bake for 40 to 45 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, until a knife inserted comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for one hour, then serve.
• Makes 1 loaf, about 12 slices