• 2 cups blanched almond flour
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ cup grapeseed oil
• ½ cup honey
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup grated zucchini
• ½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
• ¼ cup dried currants (optional)
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 mini loaf pans with grapeseed oil and dust with almond flour.
• In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, whisk together the grapeseed oil, honey, and eggs.
• Blend the almond flour mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, then fold in the zucchini, pecans, and currants. Scoop the batter into the pans.
• Bake for 50 to 60 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
• Let the bread cool in the pans for 1 hour, then serve.
• Makes about 12 slices