• ¼ cup coconut milk (preferably light)
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 4 large eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 8-half inch slices of Scrumptious Sandwich Bread (see recipe)
• 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
• In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
• Pour the mixture into a 13 by 9-inch baking dish and soak the slices of bread in the mixture for 5 minutes on each side.
• Heat the grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bread slices in the oil for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Transfer the French Toast to a plate. Repeat the process until all slices our done.
Makes 8 slices