Research & Publications
Kenneth Barron, MD
Giving Birth: Patient attitudes and preferences - Prospective survey of pregnant women's opinions on mode of delivery (CS v Vaginal) and past birth experiences for the evaluation of cesarean delivery on maternal request.
- Mentor: Tiffany A. Moore Simas, MD, MPH, MD, ME;
- Co-investigators: Barron KI, Moore Simas TA, Hardy JR, Zhang Y
Vaginal versus Cesarean: Obstetric Patients’ Preferences Regarding Mode of Delivery.
- Poster Presentation at ACOG 57th Annual Clinical Meeting 2009, Chicago, IL.
Erin Barlow, MD
Predictors of Postpartum Weight Retention in Adolescent Pregnancy
- Mentor: Tiffany A Moore Simas, MD, MPH, MEd
- Co-investigators: Barlow E, Moore Simas TA, Hardy JR, Zhang Y, Jackson S.
- Poster Presentations:
- ACOG ACM, San Francisco, May 2010
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) 57th Annual Clinical Meeting, Chicago, IL. May 2-6, 2009.
Stacey Lunman, MD
A comparative study of closure techniques after cesarean section: staples vs Dermabond
- Mentor: Dawn S. Tasillo, MD
Teresa Robb, MD
Patient's Knowledge, Attitudes and Beliefs About Potentially Teratogenic Medications in Pregnancy
- Mentors: Tiffany A. Moore Simas, MD, MPH, MEd; Janet Hardy, PhD, MSc, MPH; Kate O'Dell, PhD, CNM; Kathleen M. Mazo, EdD; Susan E. Andrade, ScD
- Poster Presentation:
- ACOG 57th Annual Clinical Meeting, Chicago, IL. May 2-6, 2009.
Kristy Whitman, MD
Obstetric Interventions and Outcomes in Pregnancies Following Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Mentor: Tiffany A. Moore Simas, MD, MPH, MEd
Obstetric Interventions and Outcomes in Pregnancies
| || |