Year-End Tax Webinars
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations require that all students and employees in a non-resident alien (NRA) tax status and/or individuals who claim a Tax Treaty exemptions update tax forms each tax year. Please note that failure to complete the required forms, may result in a change in your payroll status effective January 1, 2013.
The year-end tax webinars have been scheduled for the following dates:
- Tuesday, December 11th from 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, December 12th from 10:00 - 11:00am
- Thursday, December 13th from 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Friday, December 14th from 10:00 - 11:00am
- Monday, December 17th from 10:00 - 11:00am
Please contact ISO at firstname.lastname@example.org for participant call-in information.
Tax forms and instructions have been mailed to the home address of individuals required to attend the webinar. If you believe your packet is missing documents, please contact Barbara LeFebvre.
The categories of individuals required to attend a tax webinar:
- Non resident aliens (NRA).
- Individuals who will change from NRA's to Resident Alien (RA) for 2013 and need to update their W-4 and M-4 forms.
- Anyone who is on a TREATY and receiving tax exemption from tax withholding. This may including both RA's and NRA’s.
If you are currently a RESIDENT ALIEN WHO DOES NOT BENEFIT FROM A TAX TREATY you will not receive a tax packet and are NOT required to attend the webinar.